- Products purchased may be returned within 30 days of the date of delivery if they remain in the original carton and have not been installed.
- No returns for products that have been installed.
- No returns are allowed for products beyond 30 days past the date of delivery.
- A restocking fee may apply for a return.
- Product must be inspected at time of delivery for damage.
- Signature at time of delivery denotes product was received and is damage-free.
- Any damaged delivered product will be handled by the delivery agent.
- Inspection for damage is the responsibility of the recipient of products purchased through Whirlpool Corporation Outlet Stores
- If your product appears damaged AFTER it has been delivered, call 1-800-253-1301 to schedule a service call and have the product repaired. Once you sign the waiver, the product has started its one-year warranty and will not be accepted as returnable product.