Browse Our Catalog
$1,999.00 inc. taxes
- 2x Life2 Heavy Duty Door Hinges|The 2X Life2 oven door hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to ensure years of dependability.
- Heavy-Duty Roll-Out Racks|The heavy-duty roll-out oven rack features full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly. All heavy-duty racks can support two 16-lb turkeys.
- Precision Cooking™ System|The Precision Cooking™ system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
- Variable Broil|Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- FIT System|The innovative FIT system5 ensures your new Maytag® wall oven will fit your kitchen cabinet4.3
- Hidden Bake Element|The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty|With a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the oven elements and cavity, we built these ovens tough enough to take the heat and stay in the kitchen for years.
- Keep Warm Setting|The Keep Warm™ setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA|From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag® wall ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
$1,849.00 inc. taxes
- Hidden Bake Element|The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- EasyView™ Extra-Large Oven Window (lower oven only)|Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
- Clock and Timer|The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Adjustable Racks|Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Delay Bake|Allows you to program the oven to begin cooking at a preset time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and have dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Custom Broil|Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170°F and 500°F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Keep Warm|Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Control Lock|Disables the range's control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Sabbath Mode|Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- SpillGuard™ Cooktop|Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard™ cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
- Fan Convection Cooking System (lower oven only)|A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.|Whirlpool® double oven freestanding gas ranges are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Automatic Oven Light|Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
- AccuBake® Temperature Management System|Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- 6.0 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity|Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with the 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity double oven gas range. The 2.1 cu. ft. upper oven is great for everyday meals, while the 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven accommodates large dishes with ease, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- Precise Clean™ Self-Cleaning System|The Precise Clean™ self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- SpeedHeat™ Burner|Sear and boil quickly with the high temperatures provided by the 17,000-BTU SpeedHeat™ burner.
- Full-Width, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates|Cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- 10,000-BTU Burner|A 10,000-BTU burner gives you more cooking power whenever you need it.
- (2) 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® Burners|Two AccuSimmer® burners produce a gradual, gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- 7,350-BTU Fish Burner|A fifth, central burner gives you added flexibility and lets you maximize your cooktop's usable space. Its specialized oval shape easily accommodates longer dishes.
$1,749.00 inc. taxes
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity|The 5.8 cu. ft. oven has room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough space to handle even your largest meals.
- Frozen Bake™ Technology|Frozen Bake™ technology cooks frozen foods faster2 by eliminating the need to preheat the oven. Just select the food type, temperature and cook time listed on the frozen item's package and the oven will start customizing. Now you can cook frozen pizza 13% faster,1 and even lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies can get from the oven to the table in less time.
- Full-Depth Front-Control Range with the FIT System|Upgrade to a full-depth front-control range that fits seamlessly in your kitchen without the hassle of remodeling thanks to the FIT system.
- Fan Convection Cooking|With fan convection cooking, a fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor.
- Temperature Sensor|A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology|Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes. AquaLift® self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- SpeedHeat™ Burner|Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer 15,000 or 17,000 BTUs.
- Rapid Preheat|Put dinner on the table faster with Rapid Preheat, which uses the bake and broil elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Ideal for single rack baking, this option saves time with 21% faster preheating.
- Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates|Cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.